Friday 14 October 2016

#Celestrys x Skin Booster 水光针

#Celestrys Skin Booster 水光针

I did tons and tons of research before I made my decision to get the skin booster injection. I was initially thinking of getting whitening jabs 美白針 as I got a lot of comments that I was getting tanner/darker/look like pinoy..... 

However, on the other hand.. after the eczema flare up the look and texture of my skin was very affected. It's dry most of the time, uneven skin tone, dullness and lack of that ... boing boing? 

I really want to do both treatments. But with my budget constraint, I've decided to get the Skin Booster Treatment first.

What can Skin Booster do?
1. Smoother, Hydrated and Radiant Skin
2. More refine pores and scars
3. Improves skin tone and eliminate dullness
4. More enhanced complexion

So i started googling, looking for reviews, comparing price and the amount of HA (Hyaluronic Acid) they offer and many many other concerns I had.


So i found Lee Na Young on facebook when I saw their ad. After many rounds of facebook messages, asking them many questions on pricing and the brand of injection they use, the method they use. I've decided to get it done before my birthday!

With Makeup. No Edits. No Filter.

I signed for their Celebrity Shine Promotion @ $2099 (I used my OCBC card for installment)
Which consists of 3 x Dewy Treatments, 3 x  Covered BB Treatment + 3 x Free Vitamin C Ampules.
If you take $2099, divide by 6 sessions, it's around $350 each session.
I found some other clinics at $800-$1000/session. 

Whole Procedure at Lee Na Young
Same procedures like any other clinics I go, I have to fill up the form on my skin concerns and background of my skin before the treatment. So I have to declare that I have eczema skin to them so they would not use any alcohol products on me. 

So the consultant looked through and looked at my skin condition as well. So i have a little active eczema on my upper lip on that day itself. She advises that we will not be injecting any at that area, and will avoid. As my eczema was active, the healing will take longer than usual, and it may get reddish or bruises. 

We agreed that we'll avoid that area, and proceeded to the treatment room. 
Firstly, the lady did my make up removal.

After which, they explained to my how the numbing will be, how it will feel later. And then applied over my whole face. And wrapped with a cling wrap and let the numbing cream work it's magic.
After 30mins... it's time!

My consultant explained to me what she'll be injecting and showed me the new packs. I was nervous, so no pictures. Haha. She showed me the 2ml of HA, together with the Vitamin C Ampule. & also the new needles that she'll be using on me. (for hygienic & health purposes)

I only managed to snap 1 picture, as it gets bloody thereafter. So the inject procedure is done with a sequence of micro-injections delivered into my whole face.

As my skin is very very thin after many steroid creams during eczema flare ups. I tend to bleed and bruise very easily. 
The whole session was quite fast, but i have to say. It did pricked me a little during some areas of my face. But still bearable after all. No pain no gain ma right?

After it's all done, they used the HA mask on me for faster healing. HA masks can be purchased over their counter as well if you want to use at home. Which I did too, as I know myself eczema skin have a much slower healing speed.

Downtime for Skin Booster
So this is me at 11pm, 3 hours after the treatment. Not sure if you can see, but there are dots all over my face... To be honest, I got a shock when I went to the toilet and saw my face! Look like I got chicken pox! Opps!
#NoEdits #NoFilter 

I used the HA mask that I purchased in the night before bed. Hoping to wake up with lesser dots...
Dots are still here. I guess my skin really has a very slow recovery... ): #EczemaWoes

I put makeup still to cover up the dots, as i have a meeting to attend.
Although advisable to give your skin a rest during Day 1. 

I did another round of HA mask on Day 1 Night before bed. To help soothe the skin and let it heal better. I can actually feel that my skin is smoother on Day 2 even thou it still looks pretty scary.

I still went out as usual, nothing is going keep me at home during my weekends hehe.
Went to did my eyelash extensions, thus the longer lashes.
A little bumps here and there, but overall still able to cover and not really obvious in real life.

So finally as the days go by, the dots get lighter and lighter and disappear. I still have 2 dots underneath my eyes, I guess is because the skin is really thin there. 

My verdict & noticeable differences
1. Makeup (foundation/concealer) application is much smoother
2. Skin looks hydrated and no flaky skin!
3. Slight improvement on my dark eye circles
4. Skin tone is more even out compared to previously.

I can't wait for my next treatment to see more improvements!! 

The consultant suggested that I'll have my Covered BB treatment 2 weeks after my Dewy Treatment, making sure I've fully recovered first.
I will blog and review on the Covered BB Treatment in my next post during after my next visit.

*Excited* & Stay tune!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging up the reviews. I'm more confident to get it done by them. And may I know where you did your lashes? And what are the pricing like? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yuki!

      My lashes are done by @lashesbyfiona, you can search for her instagram.
      The set I always do are souffle lashes, which is 2 to 1.
      Last time is $100/set. I think now increased a little.

      Hope it helps!

      Delete
  2. I always curious to know more about how we can enhance our skill, how we can improve our portfolio to add some attractive certificate. I got some valuable points through this blog. Skin Rejuvenation Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. Anti Ageing Scarring Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Best Skin Products In India

    ReplyDelete